Thursday, 31 January 2013

My Proof has Arrived!

My posts have been slow as of late because I've been focusing on getting a Text Me, Guido paperback released using Amazon's Createspace.

I plan on writing a post about the whole process soon, but so far, I'm quite pleased with my experience. My proof arrived in the mail today, and it looks and feels fantastic!

Now it's just a matter of setting up the distribution channels and approving the book. Stay tuned for more info, and a Goodreads giveaway!

4 comments:

  1. It really is! Rob, how is your paperback coming?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally sorted the curly quotes problem - one more check over and it'll be ready. Hopefully I'll be hitting the publish button this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope to click approve by the weekend as well. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete